Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tomorrow's plan

Today, I already set my folding bike at my office, along with some clothing and tower. I plan to run though the nice Steven creek (bike) trail and catch a light-rail to work, I estimate 7.5 miles and 1 hour in running. I will shower there and go to work. (hopefully 9:30) When I return from work, I just take light-rail to a closer station and bike rest of way home. I will be only carry my hip bag (photo tomorrow) and I will show the cheap folding bike I bought ($135 including shipping).


Add (1/12/2009 9:20AM)

I did it. I ran 59:38s to Fruitdale light-rail station and catch the train about 3mins to spare. The light-rail ride took more than 15 mins. I felt I can run faster when it went through downtown area. But I still got into door before 9AM, showered and coffee-d. Well, time to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment