Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Run again this morning

Maybe I will finalize my running route very soon. I got to office before 8AM, changed and go down stairs start running. Weather is cool but not cold, so I am in shorts and short sleeve T shirt. I ran less than 30 minutes before I reach to this Cal train railroad fence. So I have to return. Totally I ran 44 minutes 36 secs, that's probably between 5-6 miles. Once I get back to office, showered and had my sport drink, it's still before 9AM. I think next time I am going to try to get down to creek bed at Airport parkway. That should add one more km or 5 more minutes to the route. I have the route map included. It's one scale bigger on google map than last time.

I also sense that my body is changing. I was running like once a week, each time an hour or longer. that didn't really change much of me, but now I have been running every other day and each time at least 30 minutes. (Actually I think averages at 45 mins) I can sense my body is changing. My lower body feel like made of iron, and I burn fat. Like my little belly fat (just a little) is gone. I was trying to get rid of that for years, but that last little bit is hard to get. Now it's nearly gone. I read an article saying Marathon runner can just rely on burning carbohydrates, we need to burn fat to sustain the long run. I guess my body has learn to burn fat now, nice.

Added 1/16/2009
I ran this morning again. It was before 7:30 I started, much cooler. I had full long sleeve gear but my chest and back are still feeling it. This time I start route from Airport pkway and return. Total time is just below 50min (49:16) I estimated 6+ miles. Oh, BTW I can feel my waist is shrinking when I showered. My belt is on last hole and still lose.

Added 1/17/2009
馬總統五十一歲時,十公里路跑還仍有五十一分十四秒. I think right now I am much better then him

No comments:

Post a Comment