Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cut my hair today

Cut my hair today. Yeah, prepare for Chinese new year band on hair cutting.... superstition.

The young lady who cut my hair asked about my age. She guessed I am early 30. I said look at my white beard (that's exactly why I save my beard). She wouldn't believe that I am 196x grade... Well, she was working on tips I know, but I guess I still stun her. After she learned that I am divorced, she asked more questions, like am I a citizen... Wow, I got the picture. She is cute and I would ask her out if there isn't so many people around, and I don't know whether she is available or not. I chicken out, anyway Nice to know someone think you are still young. I will take some picture of my new hair style (just plain short hair) when light is better tomorrow and post it here.
Got a bathroom photo, haha. I look Baaaad. I also attach my running map during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment