Saturday, January 3, 2009

Elva's 2008 Christmas gift

I bought her a new trike as 2008 Christmas gift, a Radio Flyer Fold2Go. Her old trike is too big for her and her legs can't reach pedals. This one however she can ride on and reach those pedals. She didn't figure out how to ride it at first two days, then she just learn how to ride it by herself, at my brother's house at LA. She is smart.
This long holiday I have her from Dec 23, I sent her over her mom at 24th late afternoon for Christmas eve, I picked her up at 25th and headed to LA. Back at 29th because her mom said want to see her that day but end up I have to insist sending her over (We could have spent more days at LA). Then I picked her up at 31th (why am I doing all the driving?), she stayed with me till Jan 4th (oh, her mom once said want her one day early but blow it again). Seem like her mom just have her stay with me as much as possible, as long as I don't have to work. What a mom?
She is happy to stay with me, too. I took her to park spend hours to ride tricycle and watch birds (ducks) which I doubt her mom never did that for her

No comments:

Post a Comment