Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I won

She agreed to give me 5 days of custody per week, that's before the court ruling. Ok, I guess she needs more free time for job hunting, or other things like dating. Anyway, I don't mind, Elva is my daughter and I am responsible for her now. I still need to pay her 2300 per month for maybe 24 month, but I only pay 600 for her to take care of her two days a week.
In court room, every argument tiled toward my way. I insisted child can't be removed from Northern California, she disagreed. Judge agreed with me. Her lawyer wanted me to pay her attorney fee, judge disagreed.
It was like an all out winning, I swear God is helping me, He has favor and break laid down for me. My lawyer is a good help too, I would recommend her to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment