Friday, February 13, 2009

New D40 is here















My new D40 (no x) is here, bought $285 body only. I know it's entry level camera but I just use it to replace my dead D-70 from 2 years ago. Five years ago, I bought my D-70 with Nikkor 18-70mm lens for total of $1300 before I married her. And two years into our marriage, after a argue over phone, she tossed my cherished camera and damaged the camera neck, the camera was broken. She said she regrets for her action; but she didn't buy me a new camera and she didn't allow me to buy one either. She bought three different cameras these years herself. I love photographic and that D-70 was my 3rd Nikon camera; I use Nikon camera since high school. But then, I had to use creepy digital camera for two years. Now I am separated and free, I finally can buy the camera I wanted, although it's just a entry level/old model D-40, I am happy. God, that marriage was a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment