Sunday, February 22, 2009

I miss you Elva

Elva's mom took her back to Taiwan for 3 weeks, starting from this Weekend. I wanted to see her before she leaves, yet I am afraid she would cry hard because of this short meet; if I don't see her, she wouldn't cry, I think. So I didn't see her. I think I did the right thing, but I am not so sure when I start missing her, did I. Would she feel I abandon her? No way I would do that, but would she feel that way? All these because her mom ask to take her back to Taiwan to see her grandma and grand grandma. I can't refuse since her grand grandma is at old age.
So they are off and I am terribly missing her right now. At normal days, I would have her sleep on my side every Friday night. Now knowing she is not here, I felt empty. I spend most of Saturday with Jan, happily. Yet when I face loneliness alone at night, I miss Elva. I went through her pictures and I only feel worse.
This photo was taken at SF zoo patting area. But Elva seems more interesting at different kinds of rides. She couldn't paddle yet she insist sit on this one, wouldn't leave. Yeah, she has my blood after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment