Sunday, October 4, 2009

I ran Rock'n'Roll San Jose Half Marathon This morning

I did it, I was much faster than I thought. I started with group #7, which is a 2 hr 15 min group, too slow for me. Once I passed starting line, I started to pass people. It was difficult since there are so many people running, and so crowded. After mile 6, I felt more easier, people around me were moving almost same speed as I do, that's after I passed 2:00 pacer man.
Did I mention I have a little cold with me before I came, once started running, no more running nose or anything. At end, I made 1:49:07. I was surprised because I slowed down to walk twice for water. . . And I just ran 37Km last Monday (6 days ago). According to Runner's World Magazine, runner who run 1:50 Half Marathon should be able to run 3:50 Marathon. I am hoping that I will do just that at Oct 25th Silicon Valley Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment