Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alameda Creek run

The view is more splendid than I thought. I ran through Alameda creek valley in the early morning, ran into Coyote Hills park and the wet land before it. And the beautiful Bayview trail. . . I really regret that I didn't bring a camera with me. I will take some picture next time I ran 20 miles on it.

And I have been losing weight recently. When I worked for BroadLogic, I had problem big time to keep my weight down. They provide snack all the time and I weight went up even when I was training for last Marathon, I weighted over 200 stunning lbs when I was with them. Now for the first time over years, my weight goes below 190lbs, in fact after this run, it was close to 185lb. I couldn't remember when I weighted this little, maybe that was 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment